Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mother's Day!

We have just over a month until Mother's Day! (May 11th) I've added a few fun items for you to see. Most of my cards have already sold, but I'm always happy to do custom orders if you'd like.
My favorite, however, is still available at http://BitsysGreetings.etsy.com. It's an elegant, yet simple greeting card that says, "Mothers are like buttons; they hold everything together." inside. Perfect for any mom! (Just click on the photo below to be taken directly to the listing in my Etsy shop.)
I've also added a new product that would make an absolutely perfect gift for Grandmas on Mother's Day! They're personalized photo coasters! Four custom coasters can be purchased for $15. Simply purchase, e-mail me your photos, and I'll send you the gift-ready coasters! They're great functional keepsakes! (Just click on the photo below to be taken directly to the listing in my Etsy shop.)

1 comment:

Helen said...

Oh those coasters are clever! Those would make a great Mother's Day gift.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin