Saturday, June 28, 2008

Some Recent Logos

Most of my time lately has been designing logos for other small businesses. I specialize in "character logos" where, as you'll notice from the examples below, there is more illustration involved than some mainstream logos out there.

I think my favorite part of designing is getting to know the people I'm designing for. I love all my customers, but I adore meeting other work-at-home-moms!

Etsy user Gavifish plans on opening a shop soon! I was able to design this logo for her--it's one of my personal favorites!


Etsy user fleegirlcreations recently opened a new shop, The Crafty Closet & I had the privilege of designing a banner for her.

I'm also currently working with the fabulous owner of Katherine's Kloset. You can see her fresh logo below.


Something fun I've done for a few shops now is take a current item in their shop or a sketch they've made and turn it into a logo! I took a sketch from My Kangaroo and turned it into her logo, banner, business card, and stickers for her shop:
I am currently working with Mrs. Dragon on a new logo package. I was able to take one of her adorable dragonlings and sketch it digitally. We'll be working it into her new logo.

If you're interested in having a logo designed by me, BitsyCreations, please visit my website or my Etsy shop. Thank you!

1 comment:

Sew Bettie said...

I love the gavifish logo too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin