Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Lovely Find

Occasionally I run across a website or Etsy shop that just touches me.  If you know me personally, you know I'm hard to impress.  Seriously... I suppose it's the perfectionist in me--I expect everyone to be a perfectionist, too!  I have high expectations!

So if I share something, you can bet it's wonderful!
That being said, take a look at this wonderful business, TLC Inspirations:
http://www.tlcinspirations.com/Welcome.html

At first glance, it may look like your typical greeting card company, but please read the About Us page!  You'll fall in love instantly--I promise!  The company features greeting card designs from THREE generations of their family.  How fabulous is that?  The greeting cards actually feature artwork from two very talented little girls, ages 9 & 12.  And they're beautiful!!  Did your jaw just drop?  I know mine did.

As an added bonus, they use recycled materials wherever possible.

Go take a look and enjoy a very organized website, a huge selection, and most importantly, incredibly original greeting cards.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin