Thursday, September 25, 2008

 Okay, so generally speaking, my customers don't know much about me--I thought this might be fun!! :)

Thanks to LoveOneWorldZero, I bring you the 2008 Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends... (P.S.--Are you kidding me?  We had quite a few of the same answers.)

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends. Copy and past this in a new blog post, then change all the answers so they apply to you! Leave a comment for me if you do this!

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!


1. What time did you get up this morning?  Yikes... 2:30 to feed the baby, then 5 with the toddler...
2. Diamonds or pearls? Depends on the occasion! :)  I love pearls, but Hubby picked out THE most beautiful diamond engagement ring.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Oh gees... we never get out.  We saw Get Smart in the theater though!
4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't know that I really have one.  I watch the news frequently & then I enjoy everything else comes in waves--I'm on a Frasier rerun kick right now. 
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? A piece of fruit and if I'm really lucky, cereal.
6. What is your middle name? Anne
7. What food do you dislike? Anything with a weird texture... i.e. rhubarb
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? At the moment?  Mmm... I've been re-loving Ben Fold's Rockin the Suburbs
9. What kind of car do you drive? Pontiac or VW
10. Favorite sandwich? Practically anything.  Some might call me a sandwich Aficianado!  Ha!
11. What characteristic do you despise? Snobbish behavior.
12. Favorite item of clothing? I'm desperately looking for my arm warmers.  WHERE ARE THEY?
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Europe
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm having issues with this... I'm young, but a mom.  What am I supposed to wear?  Blast!
15. Where would you retire to? No idea... I'm sure I'll want to be near the kids when they're grown.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Memorable in a good way?  I tend to have bad birthdays.  I think everyone forgot my 16th... my boyfriend was an absolute jerk on my 18th... they've been pretty good since I've been married, though. ;)
17. Favorite sport to watch? hockey!  It's been awhile, though.
18. Farthermost place you are sending this?   ??
19. Person you expect to send it back first?  ??
20. When is your birthday? November 14th
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning
22. What is your shoe size? 8.5
23. Pets? One of the sweetest little cats you will ever meet!
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?  I'm working on some great Christmas/Holiday photo cards!  They're fantastic in my oh-so-humble opinion!  Go take a peak: http://bitsycreations.com/Holiday.html
25. What did you want to be when you were little? It changed pretty frequently.  Teacher, vet, speech therapist...
26. How are you today? LOVING the windy day!  Hooray for open windows!
27. What is your favorite candy? Almond Joys
28. What is your favorite flower? Daisies or Dahlias
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?  Probably Christmas.  I've always loved Christmas, but now that my daughter knows what's going on, SO so fun.
30. What are you listening to right now? The swing... Baby is sleeping!! :)
31. What was the last thing you ate? goldfish... crackers, I promise.
32. Do you wish on stars? Always--I don't remember when I saw a star last, though... City lights and going to bed early!
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Mac & Cheese (HA!  Seriously, what is it with these new color names?)
34. How is the weather right now? Cool and windy.
35. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My friend Susie.
36. Favorite soft drink? Jones has this fantastic--FANTASTIC, I tell you--berry lemonade.  Cane Sugar. :) Yum.
37. Favorite restaurant? Mmm... I don't really have one.  I just like food.
38. Real hair color? brown
39. What was your favorite toy as a child? Chubbles (he's a stuffed ewok that has glowy eyes and makes this sweet little noise when you turn the lights off.)
40. Summer or winter? Fall!  Hands down.  Fall.
41. Hugs or kisses? It absolutely depends who you are.  I'm so not a touchy person.  I don't like hugs unless we're ridiculously good friends. 
42. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla to smell, chocolate to eat
43. Coffee or tea? neither.
44. Do you want your friends to email you back? I love when people respond.
45. When was the last time you cried?  Mmm... probably about 3 months ago.
46. What is under your bed? Nothing.  Our bed is on the floor.  Seriously--we had to lower the bed when I was pregnant because my back hurt so badly.
47. What did you do last night? Watched Heroes online & then I fell asleep while Hubby watched Mythbusters.
48. What are you afraid of? Heights, loss, new things.  I'm a really comfortable person.  I like things how I like them.
49. Salty or sweet? Sweets!
50. How many keys on your key ring? Three I think.  House, car, car.
51. How many years at your current job? Mom for almost 4, self-employed for 3ish.
52. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
53. How many towns have you lived in? Three
54. Do you make friends easily? In real life?  Not really.  It takes me awhile to warm up to people.  I make acquaintances very easily, though!!  I'm also GREAT at making friends online!  :)  And that is why I have an online business!!

3 comments:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Like the idea.Interesting material.Needs coffee or tea for mormings..why di I think you are tea?Will never tell.

renee said...

Fun! Online friends are great!!

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

I feel like I could have written this myself! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin