Monday, September 22, 2008

Some Advertising Help

All right, I need some advertising help!  I admit it: I'm really great at putting other people's ideas together, but when it comes to designing something for my business, I'm a little lost. 
Most of my time goes into creating for OTHER people, so when it comes time to create for myself, I run into issues frequently!!!
I've been putting together a promotional postcard and I'm just not sure if it's getting my point across.

Clearly I'm going for simple & to the point, but what do you think?
I'd love some input just in general, but specifically--I'm wondering is three examples enough?  Does this get my point across that they're customizable for any holiday?  (Oh, and if this is perfect as is, which do you prefer?)

Help!
And thanks!

3 comments:

kim* said...

how fun!

renee said...

Yes, I think you're on the right track! Three is a good number to get your point across. The layout is great, colors are great. My favorite art school quote..
"keep it simple stupid" which, I admit, I struggle with simple!

Love 'em!

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

I love, love, love the second one although they are both super cute! You have such great ideas!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin