Friday, September 5, 2008

When your hobby turns into a business...

A lot of the people I come in contact with in the crafting world have taken a hobby and turned it into a business.  I did this, too.  Running a full time business and being a mom to two young children, there is little time to think about "what I do in my free time".  I have let a lot of my other interests and hobbies take a back seat while I raise my children and while I have built up Bitsy Creations.

Today I played the piano.

I took lessons for 10 years.  There were times in my life I'd play for more than three hours a day.  I adored being able to sit and just play.  I think I'd like to get that talent back.

Could someone loan me a few extra hours each week?
Please?

1 comment:

kim* said...

i dont know how to make my hobby a fulltime business. i have been trying since 2004 hmf...let me know any ideas to get this moving along to be full time.

circlesareforever@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin