Sunday, October 5, 2008

Birthdays

Well, my birthday is in about a month.  I won't tell you which one... it's a big one--Ha!

Anyway, I don't know what I want.  I've always loved birthdays but haven't had the best luck in actually having a good birthday!!

I'd love for this birthday to be enjoyable.  I'm definitely a "it doesn't matter what I get" kinda gal, but I think my hubby is getting sick of trying to figure out what I'd like.

Our conversations go a little something like this:
"What do you want for your birthday?"

"I don't know."

"How about a ......?"

"No."

"How about.... ?"

"Mmm... no..."

"So what do you want?"

"I don't know."


So what do you think?  What do I want for my birthday?
Ha!  Just kidding.
I do want to know what you've purchased lately that you love, though.  Etsy or anywhere else.
Share!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

There are a couple of stuff on Etsy that I would like to buy but I made a promise to myself that I would only do that after I make sales. Hehe!

I did purchase some really cute slouch boots on eBay for less than $20 each! :)

Grandma Betty said...

If you keep that up he will give up! lol

Surely there is something you would love to have from Etsy or a gift certificate from where ever you buy your supplies.

Some special tool, kit, equipment (that special printer you have been looking at!). Bet you can think of something!

Happy early birthday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin