Monday, October 20, 2008

Moving

My Etsy shops may look a little different lately.  I've emptied out (well, kind of) while I get ready to move!!

The short story is this...

My husband and I have lived in North Carolina for the past four years while he went to school.  He's finished now and so we'll be moving back home to Maryland around the first of November.  We're absolultely thrilled to be going back home!

Anyway, while I've been packing, I've listed some of my supplies on BitsyCreations.etsy.com.  They're terribly on sale!  Be sure to check them out.  And if you're dying to have me design a logo, business card, banner, etc. for you, just let me know!  I have a waiting list going. ;) 

I'll be up and running again--hopefully--by November 5th.

1 comment:

Maisyh said...

I've been missing my Bitsy buddy! Now I understand that you've been super busy. Great news about the big move home... Good luck with it! I have lots of jobs for you soon as you're settled :) xo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin