Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh Google Alerts, How I Love Thee

I am officially in love with Google Alerts. No kidding! We might get married. (Shhh! Don't tell my fabulous hubby!)

If you don't know about Google Alerts, go check it out! Basically, you type in a word of phrase you'd like to monitor & you receive e-mails with "
updates of the latest relevant Google results (web, news, etc.) based on your choice of query or topic."

Fantastic!

So why, do you ask, am I officially in love now? Because I found a great, great, GREAT new blog! I've always enjoyed getting e-mails when someone's blogged about me, but tonight I received an e-mail saying my "Words of Christmas" greeting card had been featured here on a blog by Emily Kate. Go check it out. Ultra cute blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin