Saturday, December 27, 2008

Some recent logo designs...

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but designing logos is just about my favorite thing to do.  I love the process.  I love the finished product.  I love the happy customers.

Here's a logo I designed for TeeniTrini.  You have to stop by her shop if you have children--I'm THRILLED about her PVC bibs & can't wait to get my hands on them!

 
I also designed this logo for Paisley Greetings who has a lovely card shop.   I'm currently designing & building her website, too: http://www.paisleygreetings.com.
 
Another logo I designed recently was for Maggie Grae, whose website is currently under construction.

2 comments:

Barbra said...

You are soooooooo good!♥♥
Happy New Year. Hope, no, I KNOW your Christmas, was warm and filled with love.

Mayhem said...

These are great...I need a logo. hrmm...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin