Saturday, January 10, 2009

A little catching up...

Happy New Year!  I know it's a little late, but you're still getting it! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.  The Bitsy family's was filled with a lot of joy and love... and fabulous food!  I don't know how I came away from it all without gaining 20 pounds!

What do you have to look forward to this new year?  2008 was a crazy, crazy year for me and my family. 

We welcomed our sweet baby boy into the world & he took us all by surprise!  We fully expected a busy little guy to make up for our ridiculously calm daughter (well--she was calm THEN, but not NOW.  She's almost FOUR!!) and boy, did we get it!  We love him to pieces, but he keeps us hopping!

My sweet husband finished school!!!  What an undertaking with a wife and children.  WOW!  I am so proud of him.  He now has TWO degrees: music & biology.  What a smartie to be using BOTH sides of his brain, right?  (He gets that comment constantly!)

We MOVED back home to Maryland & said hubby got a new job after looking for quite some time.  Hooray!!

And we said goodbye to our sweet little Muffin cat.  For those of you who read that post awhile back, we did end up putting her down.  Things got worse VERY, very quickly and we just had no choice.  It was a difficult decision, but we are very much at peace now.  I was actually worried about how our daughter would handle it, but she did very well!  She takes any opportunity to tell people that our Muffin lives with our Heavenly Father now & we'll see her again some day.  What could be more sweet & innocent than that truth coming from an almost 4 year old?

And now on to 2009!!!!!

1 comment:

NewYorkMemos said...

I've tagged you! Go on my blog to see what you need to do www.NewYorkMemos.blogspot.com


~Nyny

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin