Monday, January 12, 2009

TAGGED!

I was tagged by NewYorkMemos! You can visit her blog here and her Etsy store, DayJeweler, here.

Okay, here are the rules for gettin' tagged:

~ Link to the person who tagged you
~ Post the rules on your blog
~ Write six random things about yourself
~ Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
~ Let each person know they've been tagged

SIX Random Things About Me:

1.) I have ten brothers and sisters... and so does my husband!

2.) I graduated high school when I was 16.

3.) I'm 100% self-taught in all my business and art "adventures"! ;)

4.) I'm a sucker for romantic comedies (movies) even though I'm ridiculously down-to-earth and a very logical thinker!

5.) I'm pretty sure I would eat gummi bears all day every day if someone gave me that option.

6.) I'm about to buy my first home!!!!!


Tagging the following blogs =):

CandyStickLane

AllAboutTheButtons

Let the fun begin!

2 comments:

Barbra said...

Thanks,bitsy for the tag...off to do it. And YAY for you, buying a house!Hugs♥

Candy Stick Lane said...

Hey Beau Bear!!!! Thanks for the tag! You ROCK! Im in TN visiting my new niece!!! As soon as I get home Ill post my facts <3

CONGRATS on your new home! Thats fantastic!!!!! OMG

and i love the new note cards <3
All my love to you and your beautiful family!

and ((((Happy New Year))))
Renee

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin