Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Woohooo!


New photos!! I'm more excited than words can express! Not long ago, it became very apparent that I'm AWFUL at taking photos of greeting cards. I'm not the best photographer to start, but greeting cards are really difficult subjects!! (I kept saying, "Say cheese!" and nothing would happen...)

So I put an Alchemy request on Etsy and was pleasantly surprised when an old Etsy pal of mine placed a bid! Hooray!!

You'll start seeing my new photos shortly. And make sure to check out Brandi's shops on Etsy! *Whew* What talent!

http://brandianngraphics.etsy.com
http://brandianndesigns.etsy.com

You may have also noticed the bright new colors of my banner! It was time for a change. My sweet ladybug is still present, but is looking a little more girlie and ready for Spring! The next big change will be to my website!

2 comments:

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

These look great! :)

Alison Kelley said...

These are so cool, I love your designs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin