Thursday, February 12, 2009

Free Valentines!


So the kids and I were invited to a little Valentines playgroup. I'm not much for store-bought valentines, so we whipped up a little card for them to take along with their treats.

And today I thought, why not share it? So here it is: a FREE printable just for you! Just click on the image below for the full size, save it to your computer, print, and cut! (I even included cut marks!!) You get a sheet of four valentines, each measuring 3.5 x 5 inches.

Now remember, I'm being nice, so please don't take advantage of it! These are for personal use only and may not be resold. These sweet little owls may not be used for your business (banners, business cards, logos, etc.). They also may not be used on the web without giving proper credit to me, the artist. I didn't put a tacky "made by BitsyCreations.com" or anything on these, so if you're feeling generous, just praise my name when you hand them out and people say, "Oh goodness! How cute!! WHERE did you get them?!" because you know they will. ;)

Enjoy!!
(And wish us luck at the playgroup! We really need some new friends!)

***Sorry, These are no longer available. Make sure to stop by BitsysGreetings.etsy.com for printable stationery.

2 comments:

The Queen Of Re said...

Nice to "meet" you. Thanks for posting in etsy forums today.

Your Valentine printable is adorable

Bekah: said...

adorable. so sorry i missed it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin