Thursday, April 30, 2009

Freebies

I've been wanting to have some 'freebies' here on my blog as a little thank you--you know, give back to the community. :) I've finally been able to slow business down a bit (I know, I sound insane) to spend some more time with my children and have a bit of a cleaner house. Now with that extra bit of time, I'd love to create & give!

So what kind of freebie would you like to see? I offered a free printable (Valentine's Day cards) awhile back. More of that?

I was also thinking Twitter buttons? You know the "I'm on Twitter... follow me" yadda yadda

I'd love to hear your thoughts! What could you use?

3 comments:

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

I think the twitter buttons are a great idea! I can totally see you creating a super cute little twittering bird!

Frenchell said...

i agree twitter, a twitter button would be great!

Barbra said...

ANYTHING you make will be fabulous...that's a given!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin