Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Items

I've been working hard to make my website better than ever! I finally enlisted in some help from a very talented web designer, Nathan from Insupport.com. He's fantastic & I highly recommend him if you're looking. His talent speaks for himself, but if that wasn't enough, the customer service is through the roof! :) I've been spoiled!

It's not quite up yet, but will be soon & I'll be sure to share.

But while that's been finalizing, I've been expanding my product line. I do a lot of custom invitation designs, but rarely have time to design my own for my website. Here are a few new ones (including some I've done for customers who didn't want exclusivity so they'll be available on my website or in my BitsysGreetings etsy shop shortly).

My invitations and announcements can be purchased two ways: You can purchase the design only for $10 and have them printed elsewhere OR you can have me do the printing. On my website, you'll have the option of them being printed on smooth cardstock, pearl/shimmer cardstock, or photo paper.

*Please note that many of my birthday invitations and birth announcements are available in "boy colors", "girl colors", and gender neutral colors.

2 comments:

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

Yay! Can't wait to see the new website! :)

Barbra said...

Gorgeous!!!! Hugs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin