Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Birth Announcement Gift Certificates!

I've been working hard to create more birth announcement designs. They're not quite up yet, but as a little celebration, I've put together gift certificates for them! I don't know about you, but when I know someone's having a baby, I always want to get the parents-to-be something useful. Diapers are useful, but not too pretty. ;) A gift certificate for birth announcements is the perfect solution! It's even great for second or third-time parents!

I chose to print the certificates on one of my favorites: shimmer/metallic stock for that extra bit of elegance. They're available in my Etsy shop: Bitsy's Greetings and on my website.

I hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Those are just beautiful! You do such lovely work!

The Milkshake said...

Beautiful!!

PamperingBeki said...

Those are so sweet!

Inviting Company said...

Nice Blog..I look forward to following!
Wanted to share our may giveaway- Click below
Free Mindy Weiss Products!!

The Artistic Blogger said...

Your work is awesome!! Very professional looking designs

Beth said...

I'm in love with this idea! What a great baby shower gift, I'll be purchasing this sometime this summer at least once. You're brilliant Joan!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin