Monday, May 11, 2009

Dahlia

Funny little story--When we were expecting our second child one of the names we'd picked out for a girl was Dahlia. Being the stationery nut that I am, I had ideas floating around in my head for my future daughter's birth announcements and thank you cards. I started working on a dahlia design that I never finished because we found out we were having a little boy!
So when a customer requested dahlia invitations, I knew just what to do! I finished up the design and voila! My new favorite invitations.
I was lucky enough that my customer chose to have them printed on the gorgeous white metallic/shimmer stock I offer. I ADORE this paper. Just look at how delicious that is!
So while I was at it, I whipped up some birth announcements. They're available at Bitsy's Greetings at Etsy and on my website. (The invitations will be available shortly at both places, too. If you just can't wait until then, feel free to send me a message.) ;)

6 comments:

Mr Lee said...

Very pleased to come here.Your blog gives us a good feeling.Nice to meet you.Look forward to communicating with you.We want to invite you to our blog at any time you want.
Have a wonderful day!

http://www.china-cutter.blogspot.com/

serra said...

very pretty and peaceful blog. Well done!!

http://etsians.blogspot.com/

Piggy said...

The designs are beautiful! :) Very pretty.. I am glad Dahlia design was put into good use and bought.. Congrats on your baby boy! So what would be your baby boy's name? :D

Karen said...

Your blog is awesome! I love your work...very talented!

StunningAnnaK said...

How neat! I love it when old ideas get to come to life!

Beautiful invitations!

hollyzhobby said...

Absolutely brilliant.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin