Friday, May 22, 2009

My Sweetheart

Have I mentioned that I love my husband?  I think sometimes I feel like it goes without saying, but I should say it more often.  I stinking adore him.  I'll try not to be too mushy, but we really are best friends & I don't know what I'd do without him. 

Why am I telling you?  Because I just overheard the funniest thing in the other room. :)  The background:  Joshua (said husband) worked crazy hours this week so he's home today.  I have LOADS to get finished, so he's playing with the kids while I work.  More background: One of our favorite books to read together is "Where the Wild Things Are".  Joshua is SO good at reading that book!  He always says, "I'll eat you up!" in the funniest voice.

So I hear the kids & Joshua playing in the other room & Joshua's doing voices for the various little animals... and I hear, "And the pony says, 'I'll eat you up!... but not before I comb my hair!"  I'm assuming it was a My Little Pony! hehe  Hilarious. :)  He's so good to please both the son AND the daughter. :)

Anyway, we're having some family time so you won't see much of me for about a week. :)

I'll be back later today for the SuperMom of Summer feature!  Don't you worry!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin