Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh soap...

We usually use handmade bar soap (yay for so many soap shops on Etsy!) in our bathrooms here at home.  We ran out, though, and were at Target last night--I was looking for something specific, but couldn't find it.  Instead, I found THE most wonderful smelling soap... ever.  Seriously.  I keep sniffing my hands.  And then going to wash my hands again... so I can sniff them again.
Odd?  Yes.  But that's me!

http://www.soapandglorycosmetics.com/

I got it at Target, but it looks like it's elsewhere.  I'd love it just for the scent, but to top it off, the packaging is so fun and the names are wonderfully hilarious!  My soap is "Wash your hands of it".  hehe  My husband loves the smell, too--He looked over the label and apparently it has lime blossoms??  Yum!  I want a lime tree now.

Anyway, you should go check it out & go buy some.  You won't regret it.  Yum.

1 comment:

Splendid Little Stars said...

I love soap, too! And I totally relate to smelling over and over again some scents that are just so wonderfully addicting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin