Monday, May 4, 2009

Seeing my work in action!

Do you know what I love, LoVe, LOVE? Seeing my work in action! I think I would literally jump up & down if I ever went to someone's home and saw, say, one of my birth announcements on her fridge. (Other than my mom, thank you.)

But until that happens, I'll find joy every time I visit someone's blog whose banner I created or someone's website that showcases a logo I designed... Right now I thoroughly enjoy visiting PeekabooBottoms.com. The owner is a fantastic customer and has become a dear friend. I love looking at her front page because even though I did NOT design her header or site, I did do all the ads/features currently on the front page. :) Yay! I mean really, how cute is that babylegs ad?? (Those flower petals are from actual babylegs--they have such fun patterns!)

3 comments:

Bellissima said...

You have every reason to be proud - the banner's adorable! You really captured the essence of her site - excellent job!

Teresa said...

That is a lovely fuzzy feeling! :) Congratulations to you! You did an excellent job!

DolceBaci said...

Congrats! It looks great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin