Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Birth Announcement & Shower Coupon!

Is it just me or is EVERYONE having a baby right now? Okay, maybe not everyone, but it seems like a lot of women I know are pregnant.

So I thought it might be fun to have a little online coupon. ;)
(Click to see the small print.)

When you order, just let me know you saw the 5 free coupon & I'll send them along! This is good for ANY of my birth announcements or shower invitations. You can even ask for a custom design! I LOVE doing custom designs. LOVE them.
(You can view my invitations and announcements at bitsysgreetings.etsy.com and bitsycreations.com)
Enjoy!

A little honesty moment--It was this way when we were trying to have our second, too. It was difficult for us to conceive the second time around for some reason & so many women I knew were expecting. If this is the case for you right now, please know you're not alone. It's such a hard time in your life & a lot of people overlook it. *Hugs*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin