Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bitsy Freebie: html code box

You may have seen that I've been trying to do some freebies here & there. I'm *still* working on some Twitter buttons... sorry, sorry.

But for now, I'd like to offer to create an html code box for your blog. See how on my right-hand menu I have the copy & paste box so you can put my button on your blog? I can do that for you. ;) For free. If you have a button already, Great! If not, I can whip something up for you based on your current logo, graphics, etc. (As long as you don't ask me to use an image or graphic that's not yours, we're fine.)

So just give me a shout & I'll make one for you.

You can enjoy this little freebie until next Friday (June 26th). Feel free to e-mail me: joan AT bitsycreations.com

Ooooor I might figure out how to paste the code for you here to copy & paste. I just can't figure out how to make it so you're not just seeing the actual code box. I'll get there.

1 comment:

Queen O'Danile said...

Hi! Are you still offering to do the code box? I would love to have one. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin