Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Circus Invitations

I had a customer ask for circus/carnival themed invitations. Without any real guidelines, I let my imagination run a bit wild.

I'll be honest... I'm really not much for the circus. But look! I made invitations that are precious. :) Even if my husband DID say that it looked like a circus AND Easter threw up... Thanks, Dearest.

The invitations come in pink or orange. Colors and fonts can be customized to your liking, of course. They're available at Bitsy's Greetings on Etsy now & will be on my website shortly.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Come on over and check out my new book giveaway blog :)

aiman said...

i lov the cute invites!.....very colorful! i design wedding invites...u r welcome to come and check 'em out if u wish!:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin