Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Birth Announcements

I know I keep saying I have more invitations and birth announcements to add.  If only I had about 48 hours in every day... No, scratch that.  If I had more time where Mr. Baby slept... ;)

But here are some new birth announcements!


They're available at Bitsy's Greetings on etsy and will be available on my website shortly.
As always, colors and fonts can be changed to your liking.  Also as always, I welcome custom orders, so if you don't particularly love any of my announcements, I can make one especially for you!

(P.S.--If you have any newborn or couple photos you wouldn't mind me using for things like this, I'd love you forever.)

1 comment:

StunningAnnaK said...

What beautiful announcements! I wish I knew someone who was expecting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin