Saturday, June 6, 2009

Photos of Bitsy Products in Use

Are you a Bitsy customer??  If so, I'd love for you to take a photo of the items you purchased for me while they're in use!

If you do this & allow me to use it here on my blog & in some future listings on my website and Etsy, you'll get

25% off your next order!

Did you purchase fabric labels?
Hang tags?
Stickers?

Or even a note on my stationery or greeting cards?

Just take a photo of those items in use and e-mail it to me to receive the discount. :)

Thanks!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Austin wears his Monkey shirt quite often and I have some pictures of it if you ever want to use it. Also, Sarah said if you ever need new pictures for sample invitations or announcements you are free to any of the pictures plastered all over facebook of Austin.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin