Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I've been missing...

Isn't it funny how you can get so comfortable in your skin some times and not even realize it? I just haven't been myself these past few days & I figured it was because I've been pretty busy (good busy, though--yay!)

When I stopped to reflect... it's really for a very shallow reason. Well, two shallow reasons: curly hair and glasses. No joke! My straightener broke and I have only one pair of contacts left, so I've been wearing my glasses until my eye exam.

So aside from the fact that I'm sure no one recognizes me, I'm feeling a little 'off'!

I'll be back soon, I'm sure, with more updates. :)

3 comments:

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

Okay, is it bad that I have had the same feeling? I was thinking to myself just an hour or so before that something just feels "off" and I realized it was because I didn't blow dry my hair straight this morning and I just look like medusa!!

Angela said...

Curly (or in my case frizzy) hair can totally make you feel "off"

When I was on vacation, I spent every night making my hair straight....just to go to the beach and get it wet and frizzy again the next day...still didn't stop me from making it straight every single night.

Cl@udi@ said...

I luv your blog...ur sooo creative!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin