Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Birth Announcements: Cole & Max

Introducing a new birth announcement. I really need to get better about titling my announcements so I think I'll start doing so by name.

So I present to you: Cole.

It can be found on my website here and in my Etsy shop (Bitsy's Greetings) here.

Now meet Max:
The Max announcement can be found on my website here and in my Etsy shop (Bitsy's Greetingshere.

Colors, as always, can be adjusted as needed. Your choice of purchasing the design only or having me print on photo paper, smooth matte, or shimmer/pearl. I can print on linen if you'd like, too, but most people don't like photos on linen.

And of course: This design is an original by BitsyCreations. ©2009 BitsyCreations It was digitally illustrated from scratch using no clipart or stock images.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin