Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Invitations: Black Damask

I created this damask design awhile back for a project & loved how it turned out. I'm finally finding the time to turn it into invitations like I'd hoped. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
I put it together as a wedding shower invitation, but I think this would be fantastic for any event--birthday party, etc.

You can order just the design for $10 (I'll fill in the info. for you and e-mail it) and print yourself or have printed. Or you can have me print on smooth matte, linen, or shimmer/pearl stock.

It's available at Bitsy's Greetings on Etsy here and on my website here.

(As always, invitation is ©2009 BitsyCreations and may not be reproduced or copied in any way.)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the color combo of black and white and pink!

Carrie said...

I love, love, love this! I am currently redecorating my girls room in the damask pattern with pink accents!

Angela said...

Those are a great idea! I like the idea of printing them at home.

I am not much of a party giver...but I will pass your link to my sister in law and her friends. They throw birthday parties like every other day!

Barbra said...

Gorgeous invitations
! And I love the grammar lesson on your/you're. Are you going to tackle there/they're/their?
I taught all this and it drives me nuts when they're misused.
Good luck on the pre-school issue. What will be will be!
Hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin