Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sigh

Have I mentioned lately that being a parent is hard work?! I probably have. Because it is. And I say it a lot.
I adore being a mom--really, I do--but sometimes it's harder than others.

We just heard back from the waiting list of choice that Miss Cute Stuff was on for preschool in the Fall. Hooray! They have an opening! Problem is it's for 5 days a week & we can only afford the 3 day a week program. We're still on the list for the 3 day, but we'll see. The thing is, I'd love for Miss Cute Stuff to be able to go all 5 days. She'd be thrilled! The kid cannot wait until the Fall. She tells everyone she meets all about preschool and how she'll be a big girl then. She's ready!

So if you're the praying type, keep us in your prayers that we can stretch our money and/or do whatever is the best option for our little one. Ah, preschool for my baby. I feel so old! Plus, the boy will not know what to do with all that one-on-one mama time! :)

4 comments:

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

I will keep my fingers AND toes crossed. :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

yes, being a parent can be very difficult. And being a parent is a forever deal. I will certainly keep your family in my prayers.

Joan said...

Thank you, both! I know it probably seems like such a little thing to some, but preschool is a big deal to this little girl & we, like any parents, want what's best for her.

Frenchell said...

My daughter is in preschool. we do the 3 day s a week..she loves it, and i love it. i think i would suffer from withdrawls if she went longer. You are in our prayers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin