Monday, August 17, 2009

A Monday Miracle


I constantly feel blessed in my life. I try my best to thank those who need thanking. I offer many prayers of thanks. I'm sure it's not enough. Even through hard times, I know I have a very full life.
So when I need to ask for something more in my life, I feel incredibly selfish--Even if the need is great and truly needed. Today, on this Monday, I'm asking for a miracle. I wanted to express my gratitude as I did so and what better way than art? I hope you enjoy & I hope you make a few moments in your day to think on the own lovelies in your life.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love it. You certainly deserve a Monday miracle, you do a lot for others. I'm praying for your miracle. Hugs!

Splendid Little Stars said...

wishing for that miracle for you. Yes, at the end of the day, there is always something to be thankful for. love your art!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin