Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday's Prayer

Dear God,
I feel a little silly asking You this because I am incredibly blessed in my life. Recently, as You know, we were blessed with a sweet baby boy. He has been a lovely addition to our family, even though at times he's been a trial, too!
I'm wondering if during the manufacturing process, something went awry. You see, Bitsy #2's volume seems to be set on a very high level. In all honesty, I'd say it's set to a 12 on a 1-10 volume scale.
Dear God, in all your wisdom, if there is a reason for this, please let me know.
If it was indeed a glitch, would you have time to fix?
Even when Bitsy #2 is happy, he seems to yell. Excitement, frustration, joy, anger, and sadness are all at volume level 12.
Love,
Joan
P.S. Yes, you did bless me with a fantastic sense of humor, but I'm actually not kidding.

**I do hope none of you were offended by this! Perhaps it came across as a little sacrilegious...

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh dear Joanie you poor thing! Hope the little guys voice quiets down, if nothing else hang on to your fantastic sense of humor or buy some earplugs...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin