Monday, August 3, 2009

Mondays

The funny thing about my husband and me is that we have a lot in common on the surface. When we started dating and quickly became engaged, no one was surprised. People who had known us our whole lives knew we were a good match.

One of the things we have in common is that we're both from families of eleven children. Yup, you read that correctly! 11. I'm the youngest, he's the second youngest.

On Saturday, we had the lovely opportunity to visit with all of his family! All the children were there & almost all the extended families (spouses & children) made it. As you can imagine with a family of 11, there were some I hadn't even met! It was such a joy. The little Bitsies enjoyed themselves although little Bitsy #1 had a very hard time with so many new people.

Back to Monday with a lot of work to catch up on! I love what I do, though, so I couldn't ask for a better full Monday. :)

2 comments:

Molly Lou Gifts said...

What a great, great time. Did you take a picture with the whole group. You and Mr. Bitsy have some work to do! :)

Richard (Cousin Rich) Orchard said...

Oh, how sweet! I just love these kinds of stories. Mr. and Mrs. Bitsy, you inspire me. You are both the love of my life?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin