Friday, August 28, 2009

No Reason to Complain

I have no reason to complain. Ever.


Police: California Girl Kidnapped 18 Years Ago Kept as Sex Slave in Couple's Backyard


An 11-year-old California girl kidnapped in 1991 while waiting for a school bus has been found alive, and a convicted sex offender is accused of raping and fathering two children with her while he and his wife held her captive in their backyard.


http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,543640,00.html?test=latestnews

Horrifying.

4 comments:

La La La Leah said...

I saw that on the news yesterday too!!! Crazy stuff glad she was found safe and does not have to live like that again... Was I surprised that Elizabeth Smart had to come out of hiding and put her 2 cents in.... kinda but not really.

Molly Lou Gifts said...

It makes me sick to even think about. The more details that come out, I just can't imagine.

You are so right...NO reason to complain.

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I heard about this yesterday. I'm glad she was found alive but can't imagine what she went through.

Kristen said...

oh my goodness, I do not understand where these people come from! that poor girl!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin