Monday, August 24, 2009

Pedigree

So I logged into Photobucket this morning and was delighted to see this Pedigree background.

Now I just have to ask... Am I the only one that cries every single time there's a Pedigree commercial on t.v.? Seriously, I've probably gone through an entire box of tissues since they came out... and I don't even watch that much t.v.!
This is my favorite: 

I've always thought of myself as a 'dog person' even though I've been absolutely obsessed with the cats we've had for pets. We always had dogs growing up. They were just there--wonderful friends & companions, a playmate, part of the family. I don't think we'll ever have a dog, though. I enjoy dogs from afar now & love on every single one I see at the park and make a mental note that I love them when belong to someone else, but I can't make the time to care for one at this point in my life.
But these commercials make me want a dog SOOOO badly! Look at those sweet faces.
And I'm telling you it does NOT hurt that David Duchovny does the voice overs. Such a fan. :)

2 comments:

La La La Leah said...

I get sad at the ASPCA adopt a dog/cat commercials. How could you not go out and get one when you hear Sarah McLachlan singing "Arms of an angel" and seeing images of puppies and kitties in cages all sad. I love me some puppies. I have to go I am a little weepy now.

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

I'm with Leah...the ASPCA commercial make me sob. I have to turn it off when I see it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin