Thursday, September 24, 2009

Custom Designs

I've probably mentioned this before, but I ADORE custom designs. I get so excited when I get an e-mail from someone looking for a specific invitation.

A few weeks ago, one of my dearest friends came to me with such a request! Her sweet little girl is turning 5! Once I got past the shock (sure, my kids can get older, but hers can't!) I accepted. She had the most wonderful idea--I swear, this woman is so full of good ideas! They're going to have a Farmer's Market themed party. They'll even be making jam & fresh pickles! I think I may just have to fly across the country and attend.

So we found this absolutely gorgeous vintage drawing & set up the invitations to look like an old Farmer's Market advertisement, printed on Kraft stock, and voila! I loved how it turned out!



I'm pretty sure I need said friend to work with me again, huh?!

3 comments:

La La La Leah said...

What that is a really good idea! And a cool invite, you always do a good job!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Wow! I LOVE that!! I hope you make that a permanent design...I so love old vintage graphics!

MunchkinMama said...

That is just so lovely, Joan! And what a great idea for a party!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin