Monday, September 14, 2009

Exercise

Well, Mr. Bitsy & I are going to start exercising. We haven't figured out when or how, but we're going to do it!! I'm practically back to my pre-babies weight, but I'm definitely not as toned as I used to be. I dropped Bitsy #1 at preschool this morning & there was a mom there with a similar 'shape' but way thinner in the regular 'mommy areas' and that was a huge motivator for me!

But when on earth do I do this? Mr. Bitsy leaves early in the morning for work, so that's out. And by the time he's home, we eat dinner, put the kids to bed, I'm absolutely 100% exhausted. Plus, who likes to exercise right before bed?

Yes, I'm totally making up excuses now. Check back in a week, we'll probably have given up. *sigh* Hopefully not! We could totally use some motivation to get healthier around here.

2 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

This sounds like me! I'm good at working out for like a couple of days and then I relapse! I need to get on a strict schedule ASAP! :)

La La La Leah said...

I say start biking! My husband bikes 10 miles to work and back... and I do it as often as I can. I also need to get back on the tread mill........ GOOD LUCK.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin