Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Survived!

I survived the move!! I hope that when we finally buy our home, we stay there for a very VERY very long time. I am so sick of moving!

We were very lucky to have enough help to make everything go smoothly. We appreciate it so much!!! I was so touched that Mr. Bitsy's co-worker came and helped us not only load up the truck but unload, too! What a great friend! We love him! And thank you to the other helpers, too! It made it go so much faster.

So we're unpacking and cleaning the old house. Hopefully everything will be 'normal' by the end of the week! A big thank you to all my customers who have been very patient. ;)

(On a side note--if you haven't heard about Gifted Giveaways, please stop by! There have been some really wonderful giveaways and we have many more in store!)

4 comments:

La La La Leah said...

Yeah!! I was wondering how that was going! Glad that you can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Yay! So glad you are all moved in! :)

Barbra said...

The worst is behind you. Best wishes in your new home and HUGS too!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Best wishes!
I said the last time that we moved that my next move would be in a pine box!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin