Monday, September 21, 2009

Laser Printer Anyone?

I don't know about you, but each time we've moved, it amazes me how much STUFF we have. Before I was married & became a mom, I was 100% simplistic. I loved my shoes & my purses, a few cherished books, but those were the only 'collections' I had. Everything else was the bare essentials.

As the years have passed, people give us things, we pick up little one dollar treasures at the store for the kids, we grab a quick meal every now & again and bring the toys home from the kids' meals... and it all adds up.

So with our move coming up, I've been trying to slim down. I'm probably the favorite person on Freecycle this month. And we took two absolutely huge boxes to Good Will this weekend. Somehow I still feel like we have too much.

Anyway, my point is... does anyone want a laser printer? No, really, I'm serious. I 'upgraded' a few months ago & thought I'd keep the laser around just in case. It's only needed for two projects now & I think I'll outsource on those. If you're interested, give me a shout. (I don't think we'd want to see the shipping bill, so if you're in the greater D.C. area, this is for you!)

2 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Cool! very generous! I like your spirit!

La La La Leah said...

I am cool... I already have a printer I don't use ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin