Friday, September 4, 2009

Life's Little Lessons

Life lessons are tough, aren't they?

At this moment right now, my landlord is showing my house. Yeah, the house we moved into only about 7 months ago. The house we expected to buy and live in for many years, raise our children, enjoy our neighbors. We're moving... again! Things just don't always go as planned.

The wonderful thing is that I've been blessed with comfort and I know we're doing what's right for our little family. It's amazing to me to look back on our last year. This will be our THIRD move. In the last 18 months, we had a new baby, Mr. Bitsy graduated from school, lost two cats (lost as in they died, not lost as in I can't find my cat!), moved twice... and now we'll move again and Bitsy #1 will start school. What a roller-coaster of emotions. You just never know what life will throw your way.

The funny thing is that even though I truly loved that house, the thing I will miss the most is Mr. Bitsy working less than a mile away and getting to come home for lunch. So sad. Perhaps we'll surprise him with a picnic while the weather is still nice. :)

Love to all of my lovely repeat customers who are always supportive & who know I take things seriously even though it seems like I'm unstable! Ha!

5 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Oh no! I am so sorry you have to go through this, but I bet your new house will be even better and more perfect for the Bitsy family! :)

La La La Leah said...

Oh for jeeze.... I could not move that many times. We bought our house 5 years ago and I do not plan on moving soon. I am really glad you have such a positive attitude about things... You must have read my favorite scripture DC 100:12 ;)

sacredstonesngifts said...

I'm sorry to hear that. But, hey, things happen for a reason. I bet you will be more happy and blessed at your new place.

Angela said...

Oh, I hope you find an even better house. Even though I have moved many many times in my life, I have never moved 3 times in one year! Ugh..I feel bad for you.

Splendid Little Stars said...

That is so tough. I hate moving! Here's hoping you find a wonderful new house you love. And isn't that so life--a mix of difficult things with the very wonderful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin