Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Birthday Favorites Post 1

Well, my birthday is coming up. Another year gone by! I've decided to have a little fun this year and share some of my favorite things. Since I spend much of my time on Etsy, I figured I'd focus mostly on some favorites I have there.

These aren't all things I WANT for my birthday (I plan on sharing some of my favorite children's items); they're just some of my favorites.

Today I'll share a few jewelry faves:

I love the simple beauty of this adorable Silver Blossom necklace from Edor. They're having a sale right now--You should stop by. :)
Next, I'll show my fun side. I always said I wouldn't be one of those moms who embarrassed her children with what she chose to wear... What do you think, would this be too much? I am in love with this Biohazard Cuff from RunzwithScissors. She actually doesn't seem to be offering it right now, but I think I may have to request one.


But of course, I have a love for delicate, too, like these lovely aqua & black earrings from FoxyMonster. (I know, my taste is all over the place.)


And of course, so I don't leave the guys out of this one... I am absolutely in love with the shop robandlean. These rings make me want to buy a new wedding band for my husband. Seriously! I chose titanium for my husband when we got married because he works with his hands a lot and I wanted something 'sturdy'. :)
But then I saw these rings with beautiful wood accents. This titanium and wood inlay is one of my favorites:




3 comments:

Molly Lou Gifts said...

When is your birthday? We must be birthday neighbors at least!

I love those earrings and that necklace is precious. Can't wait to see your other favorites.

Did you get my email yesterday? Hope you're having a great day.

Bernie said...

I love the simple necklace. I am glad that I found your blog today.

Warmly,

Bernie

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I love that necklace! Happy almost birthday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin