Monday, October 5, 2009

Bitsy Designs on Cookies!





Yes, you read that correctly! My designs are now on delicious cookies from Gumdrop Cookie Shop! A couple of months ago, I had the pleasure of working with the owner of Gumdrop Cookie Shop to create a few Hanukkah designs for her 2009 holiday collection. I was thrilled for the opportunity to try my hand at something new! And honestly, after seeing her other designs, I was flattered she chose me!




Her beautiful cookies would make absolutely any party! Or gosh, can you imagine having THESE beauties left on your doorstep around the holidays?! Delightful!!


7 comments:

Angela said...

Those are beautiful!! I can really imagine them as favors at a wedding with the bride and groom's initials!! ...oh and baby showers!!

Really great idea!

Molly Lou Gifts said...

Congratulations...how awesome! I would love to find those yummy goodies on my doorstep...they look fantastic.

La La La Leah said...

I LOVE THOSE!!! I am always looking for awesome cookies.

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I just tried to leave a message for you but I think blogger ate it. :)

These look fantabulous!! Congrats!

P.S. You just made me hungry!!

Barbra said...

Fabulous...do they deliver???

Joan said...

Angela, she has all sorts of cookies available! I wish I would have known for our wedding! How fun & delicious that would have been. :)

Barbra, she does deliver! :) She ships through UPS to the continental U.S. so I think you're safe! lol

Splendid Little Stars said...

How cool!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin