Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Handmade Holidays Part II

I'm a little later than I hoped, but I'd love to create promotional postcards again this year! This was a big hit last year--you can have a look here for last year's: http://bitsycreations.blogspot.com/2008/09/happy-handmade-holidays.html

The plan is pretty simple:
  • You send me one product photo to be added to the promotional postcard
  • I collect enough to fill it & add to card I design
  • I have them printed & add to my orders
  • If you'd like, you can purchase a few from me (I'll just ask for the cost of printing & shipping to you)
  • I'll make the print files available to you so you can have them printed for yourself to include with your own orders
  • You can also e-mail it to your customers if you have a newsletter
So just give me a shout if you're interested. info@bitsycreations.com

(This was the front of last year's.)

7 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I remember this from last year - it was a hit! :)

Atticelf said...

What a great idea! Did I miss the boat??

elvesintheattic.etsy.com

Sweet Poppy Cat said...

What a nice idea, last years card looks beautiful.

sweetpoppycat.etsy.com

Tracy's Designs said...

I'd like included! Do you still have room?

Tracy

Sugar Shox Crafts said...

Sounds sweet! I'd love to be included (I made a post on your Etsy post).

My shop is at http://sugarshoxcrafts.etsy.com

Molly Lou Gifts said...

What a great idea! I would love to be included if there is still room.

You are so creative. I'm so glad we found each other!

Dolce Baci said...

Great idea!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin