Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A few more holiday designs...


(The Harris comes in a few different colors. I LOVE this one because you can add as many or as few photos as you'd like.)

I said I would and here are a few more holiday designs. I always have so many more ideas than I have time to complete them, so I suppose you'll have a few to look forward to next year. :)


(I officially want a dog after doing this card for a lovely customer of mine. Thank you very much!! ha!)


The big question is going to be which one WE send out this year!
Remember to enter code BitsyBlog when you shop at www.BitsyCreations.com for 10% off!



(The Fowler also comes in a lovely green argyle pattern--The Jefferson--in case you're interested.)

3 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

These are SOOOO cute! I love the polka dots because, well, I tend to put polka dots on everything! :)

I also love all the little patterns on the other designs. That is so creative and fun!

Beth said...

I love The Sparks! I wish I had a reason to send out a beautiful Christmas card...That would be the one for me. You're amazing!

Molly Lou Gifts said...

OMG...I am in love!!! I wish you would have posted those YESTERDAY. I heart them so much. You are so incredibly talented and creative.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin