Thursday, December 17, 2009

DCP Photography Logo

Yesterday I shared the beginning of a logo design I was working on for a friend. Here's more of the process! This is, of course, much faster than it usually goes. Probably a nice combination of me having known David for quite some time and the fact that he had a very good idea of what he wanted.


He decided H2 was his favorite!

I love how it turned out! He'll probably have a black background on his website, though, so more likely it will look something like this:


I know he'll go far! Good luck, DCP Photography!

2 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I love it! It will look especially sharp on the black background! :)

Barbra said...

Hi,
Just wanted to wish you and your adorable family warm and wonderful holidays.
Hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin