Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dear Holidays...

Dear Holidays,
You may leave now. I got your message loud and clear. I understand now that I must have reached that magic age. No longer can I sit and eat delicious fudge, cookies, candy, and other yummy holiday goodies for days and days and expect to go back to normal. Yes, I received that message when I went to put on some pants and they seemed a bit tighter than usual.
Now I feel old and overweight. Thank you very much.
Love,
Bitsy

P.S.--I suppose the real message may have been to enjoy the true meaning of Christmas instead of getting excited about fudge?! :)

3 comments:

Angela said...

Yeah, Holidays, get out of my house and please clean up after yourself- I am too tired to do it.

Ink Obsession Designs said...

But it is so easy to get excited about the fudge! I know, I have the same problem!! :)

La La La Leah said...

I am ready for them to be over too =/ and to stop eating all this garbage...... Hope you have an awesome 2010!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin