Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's HERE! 2010 Desk Calendar by BitsyCreations

As promised, the 2010 desk calendar by BitsyCreations is HERE! I'm so excited! I've wanted to do this for years, but am finally doing it for 2010.


My original plan (since it's so late in the year) was to put a few together for my daughter's teachers & some small Christmas gifts. I love how it turned out and decided to put it on my website and on Etsy. Good thing! I just listed last night & one already sold.


Woohoo! Of course, these are available for wholesale and I plan on making a different set next year for the folks in places like Australia where it is not actually snowing in January!! :) If you'd like to order more than one on Etsy, just shout.


And, as always, everything is designed by me and printed by me. So if you really can't stand one of the designs for a particular month or would like a color change, I can arrange an adjustment for you. The joys of small businesses. ;)


Remember! 10% off using code BitsyBlog when you check out at http://bitsycreations.com

1 comment:

Glober Hex said...

Doing home business is fun and your designs are fantastic, keep up the good job.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin