Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Desk Calendar is Almost Done!

I mentioned a few weeks ago (it may have only been on my Facebook page...) that I'm putting together a last-minute desk calendar. It will be too adorable for words.

I'm almost through, but can't contain my excitement. I had originally wanted to do this just for last-minute and teacher gifts this year, but I believe I'll make them available on my website and perhaps in my Bitsy's Greetings shop on Etsy... even though I'll be a little late!

What do you think? :)
(My desk is so bad... I need to borrow someone else's to take better photos!!)




4 comments:

Beth said...

Oh wow! I love it!! And I want one.

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I love it!!!

Iva said...

Wow! so cute! I love it...and want one ;)

Molly Lou Gifts said...

They are so cute. I was just thinking about them the other day and was going to ask about them. They are just perfect. I can't wait to get my hands on one and I know that everyone will love your newest creation. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin