Friday, December 11, 2009

Need to Order those Cards!

Well, Kids. It's the 11th! That means it's the last day to order your Holiday Photo Cards in order to get them by the 18th. I figure that's enough time for you to get them out to your family & friends. Of course, you can order them later, but you'll get them later, too! (Oh the logic!)


If you order the design only, I can get the file to you within 24 hours for you to print yourself, e-mail, or have printed elsewhere.


Make sure to use code BitsyBlog when you check out to receive 10% off your order at www.BitsyCreations.com!

The digital files are also, of course, available at BitsysGreetings.etsy.com. Happy Weekend!


2 comments:

susie said...

I love my jewish friend on that Chanukah card!

And my couch looks just like yours. No wonder why I liked it right when I saw it, i probably remember liking yours!

And those cards are adorable! I still haven't finished R's announcement yet. Maybe Christmas cards for next year.

Kati said...

Beautiful cards! Wish I would have seen them before I purchased mine from somewhere else. Maybe next year?

~Kati, Hooks of Hope

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin