Thursday, December 10, 2009

Presents? Check!

I finally figured out what to get as Christmas presents. I was really stuck on what to get my sister! Since I come from a family of 11 kids, we just choose one each year & give to one... you know, instead of buying a dozen gifts each year!

On the off-chance she reads this, I'll tell you about it later. I'm pretty excited! :)

My plan was to not step foot in a store to do my shopping this year. Call it lazy if you must... I call it innovative! lol Okay, maybe that's a bit far but I'm happy with the end results! Here are some of my favorites!

The little man in my life likes to steal his big sister's super cape. After seeing the kid run around the house in the pink cape so frequently & having many fights over it, I decided to get one just for him! I went back to the same shop on Etsy: Mahalo. Here's one of her custom capes.



I also got these fantastic cuff links for my husband from digibling! We're going with small gifts this year. Very small! The man can't have enough cuff links, though, in his opinion so I thought, why not?! He saw these awhile back & couldn't stop talking about them.

And MY must-have for my daughter this year (I really wanted something we could do together that wouldn't make my brain turn to mush... can you tell I'm not much of a doll person?) is TINKERTOYS!  Yay! Bitsy #1 is quite a creative little thing. I love it! She's constantly putting together beautiful works of art. If she decides not to be an artist, I bet she'll be an engineer. Here's some practice! ha! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin